20 Year Limited Warranty
- Limited Warranty is valid to the original purchaser.
- Seller warrants all steel frame units against rusting though for 10 years.
- Seller warrants roofing material on vertical roof buildings for 20 years against rust through.
- Seller warrants workmanship to be free of defects for a period of 90 days.
- Seller warrants windows, entry doors and roll up doors for 90 days against workmanship defects. Components are guaranteed to be free of defects for 1 year. This warranty does not include maintenance, normal wear or damage beyond the manufacturer’s control, or replacement labor. Any alteration or abuse of the Unit shall void such limited warranties.
- Uneven or Unlevel site installations are installed as-is and the only warranties issued are the rust through warranties.
- The replacement or repair of any defective workmanship or defective materials shall constitute fulfillment of all liabilities of TEXWIN under this warranty
- Seller’s liability for any breach of warranty is limited to repair or replacement, at sellers option. Seller makes no warranties, expressed or implied, other than than those expressly stated here in. Seller makes no warranty of merchant ability or fitness for any particular purpose and shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages, including but not limited to damage to contents or any other property.
- Buyer agrees any legal disagreement or litigation will take place in Van Zandt county, Texas and In no circumstances will Winslow’s be responsible for loss of use, lost profits, lost commercial use, or lost economic damages or any losses or damages arising therefrom. Any and all implied warranties are expressly disclaimed, and the sole warranty provided is the express limited warranty stated in this document. This warranty will not apply to any Winslow’s product or any part thereof which has been damaged by adverse weather conditions such as earthquake, hail, wind, fire, water, flood, earth movement, accident, theft, vandalism, or act of God. This warranty does not cover damages to building contents or other personal property.