Types of Portable Buildings We Offer at Texwin Carports
Need some portable sheds? Looking to add some more living quarters? Or maybe what you want is a man cave, or she shed. Texwin can meet all of these needs, and more.
- Cabins/Living Quarters : Wouldn’t it be great to have a convenient solution for adding some extra housing space to your property? Or maybe what you really need is the ability to install a new home office in your own backyard. Either way, the cabins and living quarters available from Texwin can be a perfect fit for meeting your needs, no matter what your particular needs may be!
- Country Series : We manufacture our portable buildings right here at our Wills Point, Texas facility, and this Country Series of building styles has proven to be one of our most popular. Whether you’re looking for a personal workshop, a relaxing hobby area, or something else, one of these Country Series portable buildings could be your perfect building solution!
- Garden Series : Our Garden Series of portable building styles are also well-liked for many reasons. They’re fully customizable like the rest of our buildings, and they also happen to be the most economical option we sell. Looking to add some additional storage space or functional space that’s both affordable and attractive? Then take a closer look at our Garden Series.
- Wood Series : Like the rustic look and feel of a classic wood barn building? If so, you’re sure to love our Wood Series of portable buildings. We combine modern design and engineering with old-fashioned handcrafting to produce a building product made to provide decades of worry-free storage. And like the rest of our portable buildings, these structures can easily be relocated to wherever you need them most.
Portable Buildings: Then and Now
Portable shelters have been around for a LONG time. Tent ruins have been found in Russia that date back more than 40,000 years! These early tents were made primarily from woolly mammoth hides and wooden tentpoles. Yurts and teepees have been used by nomadic travelers for thousands of years, too. And ancient Romans developed their own animal-skin tents for housing groups of soldiers around 300 BCE.
Throughout history, people have found some creative ways to construct mobile shelters. While they weren’t the sturdiest of structures, they got the job done at the time. Thankfully, materials and engineering have come a long way where portable buildings are concerned. And the portable buildings we provide at Texwin get the job done with style, functionality, reliability, and much greater longevity!
Features and Customizations You Can Choose on Your Portable Buildings from Texwin
At Texwin Carports, we want you to enjoy every aspect of your portable building on the day it’s first installed, and for many years to come. That’s why our buildings come with so many features and unique customization options, like those listed below:
- All-Wood Framing
- Metal Roofing or Shingles
- Metal Siding and Wood Siding Options
- Interior Shelves
- Exterior Porches
- Many Color Choices
- Preferred Roof Style
Site Preparation for Your New Portable Building
Our professional installers will do all the hard work of getting your portable building put up for you! But before the day of installation arrives, there are a few things you’ll need to take care of to make sure your site is ready-to-go. Essentially, your site must be level, clear of debris & vegetation, and easily accessible to our installation crew.
If our crew can’t gain easy access to your building site within 50 feet or less, additional labor fees will be charged. You (the customer) are also responsible for obtaining any required permits, covenant searches, and information regarding right-of-way and other restrictions. Keep in mind that nearby trees, hills, houses, fences, and other outdoor structures are obstacles that can and will impede our building delivery to your property, so you are responsible for having any adjacent items cleared. Also, note that it is both unsafe and illegal to install a steel structure directly underneath power lines, so please choose your building site accordingly. If you neglect to notify your building specialist of any site impediments in writing, you will likely incur additional charges in connection with installation.
Some Popular Applications of Our Portable Storage Buildings
Compared to the storage sheds of yesteryear, today’s portable storage buildings are much more durable, customizable, and versatile. And our buildings are completely portable too, meaning you can easily relocate them without having to disassemble! Here are just a few ways that our customers like to use their Texwin portable buildings:
- Garden Shed : You can easily store and secure all of your garden tools and lawn equipment in a location that’s convenient for you with one of our portable storage sheds. You can even customize the unit by adding shelves and benches to further maximize and organize your interior storage space. In short, these make fantastic garden sheds!
- Utility Shed : Perhaps your tools and equipment aren’t the issue; what you really need is a place for general utility storage. You can clear the clutter from inside and outside of your home by leveraging our portable storage sheds. If you’ve got toys, bikes, recreational equipment, seasonal decorations, yard sale items, etc., that need a good home on your property, you can store all of that and more in one or more of our handy utility sheds.
- Pool Shed : Got your own pool at home? If so, that’s great! But before long, you can find yourself up to your neck in pool floats, pool toys, and various swimming gear. Thankfully, there’s an easy solution – turn one of our portable sheds into your own personal pool shed! You’ll have the storage space you need to keep everything neat and organized, and you can even set aside an enclosed changing area for your guests.
- Office Building : Not everyone has room inside their home to dedicate as a personal office space. But having a quiet place to go when there’s work to be done doesn’t have to be an unattainable goal. Our portable Cabins make fantastic office buildings for home or commercial use, and portable buildings from our Country Series, Garden Series, and Wood Series can work well as outdoor offices, too.
- Guest House : And speaking of our portable Cabins/Living Quarters, you don’t just have to use them as office buildings. They’re perfectly designed for use as residential living space too, especially if you’d like to set up a detached apartment or guest house. Our Cabins/Living Quarters come in many custom sizes, so we’re sure to have a portable building solution you’ll like. No more worrying about where everyone will sleep when you’ve got overnight visitors; just send them to your guest house!
Portable Buildings – Sizes and Prices
Sizes: What size of a portable building do you need? The ideal size for you will really depend upon the space you have available for your installation site, your particular intentions for your structure, and your personal budget for a portable building. If you plan to store lawn equipment or other large items, you’ll need a spacious interior that’s able to accommodate all of your equipment items, with room left over to spare. We also recommend that customers keep future needs in mind, too. A common mistake that many customers make is to purchase a structure that isn’t big enough to accommodate future growth. We’ve never heard anyone say that their portable building is just too big, and that they wished they’d have bought a smaller one.
Prices: There are several factors that will affect the final purchase price of your portable building, including size, style, chosen customizations, and intended building purpose. Even so, we can give you a good idea about standard prices. For example, a 6’W x 8’L Garden Series portable building usually starts around $1,200. By comparison, a standard 14’W x 28’L Cabin Series building starts around $8,800.
Advantages of Choosing a Portable Building from Texwin
In addition to the fact that they’re completely portable and mobile, there are many advantages that come along with choosing to invest in one of our portable buildings. Here are some of the benefits you’ll enjoy by deciding to purchase a custom portable building from Texwin:
- Flexibility : From their ease of mobility to their versatility of building design, these structures are more flexible than any portable building you’ve ever seen. Not only can you move a portable building from Texwin to another location whenever necessary, but you can also customize it to suit your individual needs to begin with.
- Cost-Effective : When you look at what it would cost to build your own storage building from scratch, and once you look at the portable building prices presented by other companies, you’ll see that our prices really are pretty attractive. Not only do we offer affordable prices for our buildings, but we can save you more in building installation costs, as well.
- Quick Install : Each of our portable building sheds is designed, manufactured, and assembled at one of our dedicated manufacturing plants right here in Texas. The extra steps we take at our manufacturing facilities allow us to cut building installation time in half (or more!), since our buildings arrive to your site essentially ready to install.
- Customizable : Would you like the color of your portable building roof to match the color of its sides? Are you also interested in having your building match the color scheme of your home or other buildings on your property? We can help make that happen. What types or number of doors and windows would you like to have on your building? No matter what your preferences may be, our unique customization options are here to suit your needs.
- Benefits from the Manufacturer : Not only do we manufacture buildings right here in Texas, but we’ve also formed close relationships with manufacturers and dealers across the U.S. That means we’re well-poised to deliver whatever you need, and we can also offer the best prices and lead times for our many customers around the country.
Choose Texwin to Provide Your Dream Portable Building!
What’s better about Texwin when it comes to purchasing portable buildings? Pretty much everything. For our local service area, our buildings are sourced from our Wills Point, TX location to ensure the absolute best building quality. We’re happy to install in all of our Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, and Colorado service areas, and we also make portable buildings available for shipping to other areas of the nation, too.
Texwin Carports has been providing quality storage solutions and other building solutions since 1999, and we’re still going strong for you. As a family owned and operated business, Texwin Carports is intentional about going above and beyond our customers’ expectations, and providing you with top-notch building products at an affordable price.
Why wait any longer, when we’ve got the building solution you need right now? Connect by giving us a call at (800) 636-4700, or just come by and see us at one of our many Texwin retail locations today!