Types of Country Barns and Sheds We Offer at Texwin
If it’s a country-themed portable building you’re after, Texwin is here to provide you with options. We have two specific entries in our Country Series, the Country Barn, and the Country Cottage.
- Country Barn : Our Country Barns are great, all-purpose storage solutions. Go as small or as big as you need, so you’ll have plenty of room for lawn equipment, gardening tools, seasonal decorations, and more. These Country Barn portable buildings also come with a distinctive-looking gambrel roof, so they add aesthetic value to your property as well.
- Country Cottage : The Country Cottage style in our Country Series of portable buildings has become one of the most popular storage solutions we sell. These come with a classic A-frame roof that many customers like, as it comes closer to mimicking the look of a typical home roof. Plus, you can customize and personalize your Country Cottage building to suit both your storage needs and your aesthetic preferences.
Some of the Ways Folks Like to Use Our Portable Cottage Buildings
The Country Barns and Country Cottages offered at Texwin aren’t limited just to use as simple storage sheds. These multipurpose structures can be utilized in a variety of creative ways. Put your imagination to the test, and dream big!
- Garden Storage : Ready to declutter your garage and find a different spot for all of your gardening implements and related items? One of our Country Barns can do the trick perfectly. Add shelves and benches if you like, and maximize your space even further. Now you can keep all your tools, seed, fertilizer, etc., in one handy place near your garden.
- Sports Equipment Storage : Perhaps your tools and equipment aren’t the issue; what you really need is a place for general utility storage. You can clear the clutter from inside and outside of your home by leveraging our portable storage sheds. If you’ve got toys, bikes, recreational equipment, seasonal decorations, yard sale items, etc., that need a good home on your property, you can store all of that and more in one or more of our handy utility sheds.
- Patio Furniture Storage : If you have your own outdoor patio, then you know it’s a perfect place for relaxing outside with friends and family. But where to keep all of that patio furniture in the offseason? Use one of our country sheds to keep your patio furniture and other related items safe and protected from the elements.
- Hobbies and Crafts : Like we said, these Country Series buildings are good for more than just storage. They’re also great places for you to be able to get some things done! Turn your Country Barn into your own personal hobby hut. Make it an art studio, a photography studio, a yoga or exercise space, or whatever you like!
- Playhouse : Having children is wonderful, and it’s also wonderful to be able to have a dedicated space to send them to go outside and play. It’s really a win-win for everyone; the kids have their own playhouse to enjoy, and you can enjoy some time for yourself, too. One of our Country Cottages or Country Barns can be a perfect solution!
- Doghouse : While some breeds of dogs make wonderful indoor pets, others tend to do better outside. Having said that, your dog still needs a protected space to bed down. Turn one of our country sheds into a custom doghouse for your furry friend(s). Add a doggy door and a window or two, and you’re good-to-go!
Unique Features of Our Country Series of Portable Buildings
At Texwin Carports, it’s important to us that our customers know exactly what they’re getting whenever they spend their hard-earned money to invest in one of our portable building solutions. We want you to be able to enjoy every aspect of your Country Series building from the moment it’s installed, and for many years to come. Here are some of the unique features of these versatile buildings:
- All-wood framing
- 7-foot-tall sidewalls
- 2’x6’ floor joists, 16” off center
- Windows and doors options
- Weather-resistant metal roofing
- Metal siding or wood siding options
- Special warranty coverage
Interested to learn more about how we construct our Country Series buildings, and about what Texwin can do for you? Just give us a call at (800) 636-4700.
Give Your Country Series Building a Personal Touch
While the process of purchasing a custom portable building can sometimes feel somewhat overwhelming when dealing with other building providers, our customers at Texwin Carports tell us that they thoroughly enjoy designing their custom country cottages with us. We understand that the final design of your building isn’t just about size; it’s also about building aesthetics. Add a personal touch to your building with our many customization options. Here are just a few of the possibilities:
- Roll-up doors and walk-in doors
- Window options
- Many colors from which to choose
- Loft options
- Outdoor porch options
- Interior shelves and benches
- Wired for electricity
Prices for Our Country Series of Portable Buildings
There are certain factors that must be taken into account when it comes to finalizing the price of your Country Series portable building. This includes the size and style of your building, along with any added customizations, the installation location, and the particular manufacturer who will be constructing your building. Our Country Series of buildings can generally range in price anywhere from $1,800 all the way up to $10,000 and above. We’re proud to offer competitive pricing for all of our buildings, but we can help you in more ways than that. Texwin Carports also offers several excellent financing and rent-to-own plans to help you be able to afford the custom building you really need.
You Can Rent-to-Own One of Our Country Barns
Not in a position to be able to pay the full purchase price of your building upfront? Got some constraints with your available budget? That’s OK; Texwin Carports is here to provide you with some affordable options! Depending on your particular financial situation, you might benefit greatly from choosing one of our rent-to-own plans. This quick, easy payment plan allows customers to be able to afford payments on their dream structure, and eventually be able to own it in the long run. The process is simple and streamlined:
- Choose or design your own custom dream structure
- Make an initial deposit
- Set up monthly payments
And unlike some other building dealers, you can pay your entire structure off at Texwin Carports without having to suffer an early pay-off penalty. Visit our website, or simply give us a call today to learn more about our RTO program and other available financing services.
Sizes of Country Barns and Sheds Available from Texwin Carports
Ever heard someone say they wish they would have ordered a smaller building? We haven’t, either. Bigger is almost always better, especially when it comes to finding the perfect, most flexible building solution.
When choosing the size of the structure you wish to purchase, be sure to take any potential future storage needs into consideration. Factor in the dimensions of all the items you need to store now, along with any items you may choose to add in the future. By drawing up your Country Series portable building plans in this manner, you’ll have a much better idea of what your building size requirements really are. Texwin offers many popular standard building sizes, but you also have the option to customize the exact dimensions of your particular portable building. Our standard sizes typically start at 8’x10’, and go all the way up to 16’x40’. Even so, you can choose the optimal building size you need, based on your individual requirements and preferences.
Choose Texwin’s Country Series for Your Perfect Portable Building
Ready to finally get the dream outdoor structure you’ve always dreamt of? Thankfully, you’ve come to the right place! Texwin Carports offers a nice variety of Country Series portable buildings, along with many other popular building styles. No matter your particular building needs or budget, we guarantee you’ll be able to find a perfect solution right here at Texwin Carports. You can give us a call today at (800) 636-4700, or just come out and see us at one of our showrooms in Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, or Colorado. There’s no need to wait any longer. Connect with us to provide the perfect Country Barn or Country Barn for your backyard now!