Roof Styles for Steel Horse Barns
Choosing the roof that will complete your barn is one of the most important decisions you’ll make during the designing process. There are three roof styles we offer at Texwin Carports: regular, horizontal, and vertical.
- The regular style is the industry standard for roofs as well as the most economical option available. This roof is recommended for areas that do not experience any high winds or high precipitation rates. It’s unique rounded-edge look resembles that of an older barn, making this style popular among many farmers.
- Also known as an A-frame horizontal and boxed-eave roof, the horizontal style is similar to the regular roof in regard to their horizontally-oriented paneling. We recommend this roof design to customers who reside in areas that experience some high winds but not heavy rain or snowfall.
- Our most popular, top-selling roof style is the vertical roof. This highly-recommended style is installed with vertical panels, ridge caps, and a hat channel for additional protection from the elements. While this design has been engineered to function in all climates, it’s best suited for foul weather
Features of a Horse Barn
Just as your equine family is, we understand how important the aesthetics of your barn is to you. With our large collection or personalization features, you can design a new steel horse barn to your exact specifications. You can choose the foundation type, the panels, if you want lean-tos, doors or windows, and everything in between. And with our handy color visualizer, you can see the color of your barn along with the other customizations before making an investment.
Additional Options for your Metal Horse Barn
Compared to other structure types, horse barn buildings have incredible versatility and can be customized for almost every application imaginable. While they have been used for multiple purposes, we’ve provided a few uses below:
- As well as storing your hay, feed, and riding gear under this shelter, our loafing sheds are an excellent source of protection for horses. This barn style also provides your horse family with an outdoor shelter where they can roam and graze without being exposed to the elements.
- Horse barns with lean-tos are the way of the future. They offer a cost-effective, simple way to design the structure of your dreams without breaking the bank. There are many styles of prefab horse barns with lean-tos, including continuous roof, Seneca, and step-down.
Uses for Prefab Metal Horse Barns
The needs of a horse owner constantly change, requiring a structure with a design flexible enough to adapt to their changing needs and requirements. Our steel horse barns and horse barn kits have the ability to conform to your needs no matter what they may be.
- Keeping your horses and agricultural equipment in good condition can be a tedious task if you don’t have proper storage. But with one of our metal horse barns, you can store your tractors, balers, and other equipment with space to spare.
- Just like other animals, horses require quite a bit of TLC to remain healthy and in good condition. With one of our horse barns or metal horse barn kit, you can house your horses nearby with all the necessary tools for their upkeep.
- Barns aren’t just limited to agricultural needs; they can be used for a number of residential and commercial applications as well. If you’re running out of available parking space at your house, you can easily store your vehicles inside one of our clear-span barns. The open concept also provides enough room for you to perform the required maintenance.
- Hobby huts and workshops have become a popular way to use steel structures, no matter what the style may be. This allows customers to escape to a quiet place where they can practice their hobby or get their jobs done.
Steel Horse Barn Benefits
Compared to traditional wood-based structures, our metal barns are a much more durable, affordable solution to your agricultural, residential, and commercial needs. While there are is a large selection of barns available throughout the industry, there are a few things we want you to consider about the barns we have here at Texwin Carports.
Fully-Customizable – We offer a wide array of customization options for all our metal structures, including horse barns. From the roof style to the number of doors and windows, to the dimensions, we give you a say in everything.
Galvanized Framing – Each structure available at Texwin Carports, aside from pole barns, are manufactured with heavy-duty, galvanized steel framing. This allows each building to stand strong no matter what the conditions may be.
Quick and Easy Installation – With the help of our customers preparing their site, our assembly process can be completed within a few days. There’s no need for heavy equipment as our structures come pre-engineered and ready to be installed.
Low-Maintenance – Besides routine checkups and occasional cleaning, our metal buildings don’t require a lot of upkeep. However, if you do notice any debris lingering on the roof or some random dents, those areas should be taken care of to avoid any permanent damage.
Long-Lasting – These structures are engineered to stand strong for decades to come. Whether you live in an area with foul weather elements or moderate conditions, each of our steel buildings is guaranteed to last you for years on end.
Affordable – No matter what your financial situation may be, we always have an option for you. Even though we made our prices affordable for our customers, we still offer rent-to-own and financing programs for those who need additional assistance.
Financing Options for Metal Barns
While some people may be able to afford one of our metal horse barns upfront, others are limited to a budget or certain financial status. We wanted to do much more for our customers than just offer affordable prices, that’s why we provide two of the best financing and rent-to-own programs in the industry. These programs allow those with budgets and critical financial status’ to finally afford their dream structure.
Horse Barn Prices
The price of your horse barn will vary on your location, the size of your barn, added customizations, and the manufacturer. Our partnerships with manufacturers across the United States allows us to provide you with the best, affordable prices in the market. Using the right manufacturer’s pricing and taking all specifications into consideration, we can get you a finalized quote in no time. However, due to the flexible designs and array of customization options for horse barns, there is no standard price for these structures.
Choose Texwin Carports for Your Horse Barn
There are so many options to take into consideration regarding horse barns that it can be becoming quite overwhelming. But here at Texwin Carports, our goal is to make the process of purchasing a new metal barn much simpler than it may seem. We tailor a metal horse barn to your exact needs at a price that you’ll absolutely love. If you’re ready to provide your horses with the best available shelter, give us a call today at (800) 636-4700 or visit our website for more information.