Business Opportunity with Winslows
WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
If you own a location that has a good traffic count, an on-site sales team that works during business hours, and the drive needed to grow your business, you are perfect for our team. If your operation has the space needed for a minimal display of at least three buildings, your business can benefit greatly from our models.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM US AT TEXWIN CARPORTS
- Our commission rates are some of the highest in the industry. You can earn up to 15% commission at Texwin!
- We have excellent displays to showcase to our customers and partners. By having great displays for your customers to see, your job of selling metal buildings becomes slightly easier.
- We also have several financing sources for customers to take advantage of. This creates an opportunity for you to reach out with new people.
- The training and support we have here is phenomenal. You will get the opportunity to visit our plant and home office for orientation, pricing and sales training, and we come out to your office for follow-up training. We want you to be comfortable and successful here at Texwin Carports.
WHAT SETS US APART?
- The commitment we have to ensuring customer satisfaction. When customers come to your office to buy from you, they expect you to provide the best possible customer service. This gives your company a good reputation not only in your community, but also in the industry.
- We can “bring the whole package” to the table. Depending on your location, we may be able to supply portable buildings as well as steel frame buildings and pole barns.
- An advantage we hold over our competition is our flexibility. We provide more window, door, and structural options compared to our competitors, giving us an edge over other companies.
- We have an excellent reputation. If you don’t believe us, just check out our ratings and talk to our customers to see what they have to say!
WHAT KIND OF BUSINESS CAN BEST DISTRIBUTE OUR PRODUCTS?
- If your company builds and/or sells metal buildings, it gives you an edge over others since you are familiar with building terminology and understanding a customer’s needs.
- For businesses that also build and/or sell utility trailers are a good partner for us to work with. They normally have the property needed for displays and are located in a high-traffic location.
- Other businesses that work well with our products are agricultural companies such as farm supply retailers, hardware stores, equipment rental companies, and landscape material suppliers.
- While these business types work well with our product, we do not limit opportunities to just those listed. If you believe that your business is the ideal dealer for us, please contact us and we will consider you for our product line.
WHAT WE NEED TO KNOW!
- Are you credit worthy?
- What kind of business are you currently in?
- Do you currently have access to a property suitable for the display of buildings?
- Does this location have an on site sales office?
- Does this property have high visibility, high traffic count and maintain a sales staff during standard business hours?